It’s challenging to stay on top on things in social media, especially with so many things happening at the same time. Below we provided a short daily checklist for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn that will ensure you stay on top of your social media pages.
- Respond to any questions in comments under your most recent posts
- Share something that is relevant and interesting to your audience
- Like, share, and comment on at least 3 status updates of companies you follow
- Review your Facebook page insights and look for trends. Draw conclusions!
- Listen and respond to what your network and costumers have to say
- Search and follow at least 5 relevant accounts everyday
- Follow back your new followers
- Unfollow everyone who is inactive
- Be polite and thank people who recommend, mention, and re-tweet you
- Share interesting tweets and relevant accounts with your audience
- Make new connections and invite interesting and relevant people to your network
- Accept invites that are relevant to you
- Visit, comment, “like”, and interact with other people in your network
- Support your network by endorsing people you have worked with
- Answer questions and be helpful in the Group and Question/Answer section of LinkedIn